We're aware of an issue our guests are having with accessing classes.
While we don't as yet have an eta on when the issues will be resolved, we do have a workaround for getting into your class.
Long story; short:
- You will log in by going partway through the class purchase process
- You'll leave that process partway through, will not finish checking out, and so will not incur a charge.
- You should then be logged in and able to access your class!
Here's the step-by-step:
- go to Blue Bottle Classes
- Scroll down to the offered classes
- Click on a class (any class will do)
- Scroll down and click “Checkout” for that class (remember: you will not finish checking out and so will not incur a charge)
- You’ll be asked to supply your email and password to “complete the purchase” (this is the same as used for the old BB site)
- You should now be logged in (yay!)
- Leave the checkout process by going back to Blue Bottle Classes
- Click on the upper right account navigation element and choose “Dashboard”
Your class should be listed there and accessible.
Let us know if you run into any issues!